Saturday, September 23, 2023

2 Crafty Chipboard - 'Adore' layout

 Hello & a warm welcome to my blog.
Today, sharing my newest layout for 2 Crafty Chipboard..








2 Crafty Chipboard used:
Fine word set - Months
Charlotte flourish
2018
Circle tags set 1



Let's start with the gorgeous large Charlotte flourish which I 
wanted to showcase all of its beauty so I decided to cut this flourish into two pieces, 
and inked with this lovely green....


Next, I inked this sweet Adore tag from Circle Tags Set 1
then with some foam tape, I adhered onto part of the flourish.
I think it looks great with all the fussy cutting sitting underneath..


Lastly, I have added the month & year to my layout..
The 2018 I simply inked it with a lovely pale green 
which I thought looked great...


However, with the month September, I inked with a burgandy a
but wasn't really loving it so I decided to apply a thick coat of gesso over it instead
which I think looked so much better,

I really love how this has turned out!
I hope you liked it too & have been inspired you in some way
Thanks for stopping by 

01 09 10