Saturday, October 7, 2023

2 Crafty Chipbaord - 'Let's Explore' layout

 Hello and thanks for stopping by..
Today I share with you my newest layout created for 2 Crafty Chipboard
'Let's Explore'




2 Crafty Chipboard used:
Anchor & Buoy set
2023
 Industrial Spring set
Giant gears & cogs
Let's Explore

With all the chipboard pieces I've used, I have just simply inked them...
Let's start with the Giant Cog this has been inked with Tim Holtz - Distress Oxide Faded Jeans
a nice pop of blue color, Don't you think?

Next, is this Anchor from Anchor & Buoy set, which I have sitting over the Giant cog
I have inked with again a Tim Holtz ink - Frayed Burlap.. 


I also inked the 2023 and this Industrial Spring with Tim Holtz - Frayed Burlap 
then cut this Spring before placing either side of the photo..


Lastly for the title, Let's Explore I wanted it to stand out that little more
so I inked it black... I am really happy with this page &
I hope I have inspired you in some way as well...

Thanks for stopping by
Until next time


01 09 10