Thursday, September 7, 2023

2 Crafty Chipboard - 'Unconditional Love'

Hello Everyone!
Today I share my newest layout I created 
using some really great 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces...

2 Crafty Chipboard used:
Funky Rectangle panel
2022
Mini Title Stick set 5
Mini Fast forward arrows


Inspired by the colors from this fabulous photo of our furbaby Storm....
I inked this Funky Rectangle panel with this great rustic orange using Tim Holtz-Rusty hinge.
I then cut the panel in half & placed it on either side of my photo...


The 2022 I simply inked with black, I also inked with black a couple of the 
Mini fast-forward arrows and place the arrows at the top and bottom of the photo...


And lastly, for the title 'Unconditional Love' which is just perfect for this and well
Mini Title Stick set 5 and using a paintbrush to apply two layers of gesso...


Thanks for popping by
I do hope I have inspired you in some way.....
Until next time!

 

01 09 10