Friday, June 23, 2023

2 Crafty Chipboard - 'Your smile is like SUNSHINE'

'Your Smile Is like SUNSHINE'
















Hello there! I hope this finds you well
Today I am with you sharing my newest layout I have created
and I have included some gorgeous 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces...


2 Crafty Chipboard used: 
Mistletoe vine
Your Smile is like SUNSHINE (newly released)
2018


The papers I have used are from the gorgeous 
Studio 73 - Bloomin shabby Chic & Sweet Child of mine

Let's start off with this 12" Mistletoe vine, which I have just simply inked 
with a lovely green which looks fabulous sitting throughout fussy cutting..


Next up is of course I have added the 2018 year 
This has been given two coats of gesso

AND lastly for my title which is from the newly released 
I started by inking it all with pastel pink, but I wasn't Lovin it and 


wanted to do something a little more, so I colored the word smile
using the Tim Holtz - Seedless Preserve Crayon and finishing it
with dabbing a little gesso on the lower part of the word...

I am super happy with my layout & I hope I have inspired you in some way...
Thanks for stopping by
Until next time
 
01 09 10