Friday, July 7, 2023

2 Crafty Chipboard - 'Timeless Beauty"

 Hello There!
Today I share my newest DT 2 Crafty ..
'Timeless beauty"






This features a photo of my beautiful daughter
and some really fabulous 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces: 


Old World key/Lock set
Steampunk Border 9"
Steampunk Arrow set
Timeless Beauty title
2018


Let's start with the very so gorgeous Lock from Old World key/Lockset
What I did was trying my best not to lose any of that beautiful delicate detailing
 to this lock by using a paintbrush and applying a very very light coat of gesso..

also added some gesso to this really cool Steampunk arrow I have sitting on the lock...


Next up is the title - Timeless Beauty 
.where I just simply inked it twice with  nice forest green,
I really like how it has turned out... I also did the same to the 2018


Lastly, we have the beautiful Steampunk Border 9"
So I tried something a little different from my usual inking & gessoing...
I heat-embossed this board with a really pretty Rose Quartz...

DOESN'T IT LOOK GREAT! 
Thanks for popping by 
and until next time

01 09 10