Friday, June 2, 2023

2 Crafty Chipboard - 'Moments in Time' layout

 Hello everyone! 
Today I have another layout to share with you all...


This layout features a photo of  myself & my daughter 
a moment captured back in 2018 and 
some gorgeous 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces...


2 Crafty Chipboard used:
Moments in time
Sharon's butterflies
2018
Tattered heart


For my Title Moments in Time which is just perfect for this page
I have inked this with a lovely soft peach color..


The Sharon's butterflies I have used, I have inked 
with a soft blue. I also used the same blue for the 2018..


Lastly! The Tattered heart I have sitting on the left side
of my page, I have inked this with Distress Oxide - Vintage photo
I love how using this color the heart seems to blend in a little with the background!!

Thanks for stopping by
I hope I have inspired you in some way

01 09 10