Thursday, January 23, 2020

2 Crafty Chipboard - 'Shine Bright' layout

Hello there!
Today I share with you all my newest 
layout for 2 Crafty chipboard
this layout featuring my girl...


2 Crafty Chipboard pieces used: 


Shine bright
Foliage set 8
Flower doliy
Indian feathers
half frame circle flourish
Filigee arrow
The bird from bird cage set 2

 With this page I decided to create a mixed 
media page with have a some pastel colours....

Ok! starting off with the half frame circle flourish
Inking this delightful frame with a pale teal 
before sitting & framing the photo 
of my gorgeous girl...


Next up the SUPER cute bird where I have inked 
this CUTIE with a nice pastel pink, 
before attaching it with some foam/dimesion tape...


Next I have added 2 halfs of the flower doilies
firstly given them a coat of gesso, before inking this 
with the same pastel pink as the bird!!


Now onto the title 'Shine Bright'
I first gave it a coat of gesso then finished
it with inking parts of the title with no other color, but yellow.... 


Next up are I have added 3 Indian feathers..
I started with inking them with yellow ink, then finishing the off 
with rubbing the centres with rose gold wax,
before adding them into my flower clusters....


Then a couple of pieces from the Foilage set 8, 
where I first gave 2 of the foilage pieces, 2 coats of gesso before 
cutting these into even smaller foilage pieces, 
and also adding these thoughout my flower clusters... 


And lastly is this delicate gorgeous Filigree arrow
Inking this beauty with a purple attaching this 
onto my flower cluster...


Thanks so much for stopping by,
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
until next time!!

01 09 10