Sunday, February 9, 2020

2 Crafty Chipboard 'Adore You' layout

Hello and HAPPY Sunday to you all!!
Today I share my latest 2 Crafty Chipboard creation..

'Adore You'


This layout featuring a lovely photo
of a proud father with our 2 gorgeous kids..
Along with some GREAT 2 Crafty chipboard pieces!


Mini title stick set 2
Fancy Set 1 borders
Adore YOU (title)
Square Collage 6x6 panel
Funky Arrows


Starting with the title 'Adore YOU' I kept it 
quite simple & inked it with black.....

For the Mini title stick (Fatherly love) 
I added a light coat of gesso... 


Also! adding gesso to this Funky Arrow,
given this awesome arrow 2 coats of gesso...


I wanted to break up the black a little so 
I went with inking the Square Collage 6x6 panel 
dark brown then cutting it into 
smaller pieces before adhering to the base page...


And lastly this beautiful delicate Fancy border, 
I heat embossed it with black..


Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you have a great DAY...😀

01 09 10