Thursday, January 9, 2020

2 Crafty Chipboard - 'Love you long time' layout

Hello Everyone!
Today sharing my first 2 Crafty Chipboard layout for January 2020....
This layout featuring a photo of my teenage son & myself....

'Love you long time'
2 Crafty Chipboard pieces used: 


Fine leaf bush
Messy Square
6x4 phrase sticks Set 4 (1 of the new release January 2020)
Ornate Chucky heart
Foilage set 1


First up this Ornate Chucky heart 
where I have heat embossing this 
gorgeous heart with a teal...


This frame I have sitting on my photo and
another chipboard piece I heat embossed
 is the Messy Square with a nice mid blue!


Using two types of foilage for this layout
The Foilage set 1 & Fine leaf bush
Where I've inked a few of  Foilage set 1 with green ink!

And for a diferent contrast given a Fine leaf bush
a thick coat of gesso before cutting into smaller
pieces & placing also them thoughout my flower clusters.....


AND lastly but certainly not least is this one of the strips from 
6x4 phrase sticks Set 4 - Love you long time, 
where I have lightly paint on some gesso..


TIP: If you do end up getting any gesso in any of the letters,
which I did with a couple...
 I just grab my craft knife and traced over each letter 
& it seem to removed most of that gesso!  

That's it from me today!
Until next time...

01 09 10