Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Anna's Craft Cupboard - 'Gorgeous' layout

'Gorgeous'


Hi there Everyone! 
 Sharing my 3rd layout for Anna's Craft Cupboard 
 'Gorgeous' featuring my gorgeous niece & working with the BEAUTIFUL..... LemonCraft - Sense & Sensability paper pack + a few of the embellishments...


My last blogpost I shared a layout that I focused on the blue, this time I decided to focus on working with pink in this collection!!!!!
Started with the paper 2, then added some torn script tissue paper, next No measuring involved & just tearing a couple of the papers to create my layers that are sitting underneath my photo and then adding  some of the rose images that I have fussy cut from A4 Vintage time38 sheet and adhered using foam tape, along with the oval image inbetween those layers...  Then added a few butterflies!!


Also! added inbetween my layers some stamped doilies images & 
both of these Kaisercraft - Succulent & Rose Decorative dies.... 
(not quite sure if these are still available in store)
 BUT! Briony is only a email/msg away & she is always more than HAPPY 
to get something for you can't find a product in 
Anna's store & if the product is not discontinued.....




The title 'Gorgeous is  2 Crafty Chipboard 'Gorgeous' banner....
 which I inked pink!!
 and attached to the bottom of photo with foam tape....  
How SUPER Cute...






A little bit of pink glitter, pink & black splatters just to finish off my page nicely......
I Do have 1 more layout to share & will be back soon to do so...
Rach x
The LemonCraft - Sense & Sensability  -----> HERE 
01 09 10