Monday, June 10, 2019

2 Crafty Chipboard - 'A Moment with you'

Hello There!

Today I share with you this layout I created as part of 2 Crafty design team 
collaboration with CSI June challenges....

'A Moment with You'


 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces used:
2018 
Mini school set Years  (numbers)
A Moment with you title
Number panel
Circle dot frame
12x12 lowercase number





How I solved Case #285
I went with color scheme, wood grain,
frame, numbers, negative shapes... 


Creating a mixed media background, I included a few different number chipboard 
fonts from Mini school set Years, Number panel, 12x12 lowercase number
 Inking most of them black and just couple have a coat of gesso....



Also! included a negative chipboard piece
Colouring this with Tim Holtz - yellow crayon..


The Circle dot frame and 2018 I have inked grey 
and my title A Moment with you 
I have given this title 2 coats of gesso...



Thanks for stopping by!
Rach x
01 09 10