Saturday, June 29, 2019

Anna's Craft Cupboard Mintay by Karola Dreamer Collection
'Heart' layout by Rachael Funnell

Hello there! 
Today to share another layout part of my DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard 
that I created using the Mintay by Karola Dreamer Collection... 

I like to mix things up & I found this photo of my teeenage son that I thought would work well if I stuck with using the blue & purple tones in this collection.... AND created a boy's layout which came together quite quickly really...


I Started with Mintay by Karola Dreamer 02 as my base, then I did my usual & added some stamping using Kaisercraft Hide & Seek.. Next added a paper layer using the Dreamer 01, tearing the top & bottom & attaching this piece with foam tape... Next adding a little more stamping to this paper, give some more interest to my page... Then came some fussy cutting images from the Elements 09 & attaching these birds, bird houses & circles with foam tape....



Then onto my title! Where I used some Annabelle Acrylics -  a white doodled heart from the doodled heart pack & the word 'heart' in black from word pack 1.... Next adding some more stamping this time using the Colour Blast Follow your dreams - Kind Heart stamp set!! First stamping onto 12x12 white cardstock the Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit words into strips & placing one strip at the top & the other at the bottom of my page....




Then finishing off my layout with adding some black splatters & 
some medium - Prima Marketing - White Art stones...





Mintay by Karola Dreamer Collection -----> HERE
Annabelle Acrylics -----> HERE

Mintay by Karola Dreamer 02
Mintay by Karola Dreamer - Elements 09
Mintay by Karola Dreamer 01
Annabelle Acrylics - word pack 1 -  heart 


Annabelle Acrylics - Doodle heart pack


Thank you for stopping by! I do have more to share & will do real soon... 
Till then HAPPY crafting!
Rach xx
01 09 10