Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Anna's Craft Cupboard 13@rts - Blue Magoolia 'Cherish Everyday' layout

Hello Everyone! 
Today I share my 3rd layout as part of my January DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard using the GORGEOUS   13@rts - Blue Magnolia


This layout featuring myself & my boy! I just adore & cherish this photo.... as he gets older I have come to realise that I need to snap everyday moments when ever I can...

'Cherish Everyday'


I started with the gorgeous Blue Magnolia - 'Blue Night paper' next added some stamping again using the Studio Light - 'Grunge' Stamp set... 



Next added a paper layer using the Blue Magnoila - A4 Butterfly Collage sheet,before attaching my photo... Then added some flowers, stems, dragonflies & deer head images fussy cut from A4 Blue Magnolia A4 Elements & A4 Postcard & Collage, A4 Butterfly Collage sheets...



Finalizing with Prima - Melange Art Pebbles - Sugar, a few blue roses, 49&Market leaves & black Splatters....



I really hope you have liked what I have created with the beautiful 13@rts - Blue Magnoila collection & have felt inspired in some way.... I have 1 more layout to share so be sure to stop by again REAL SOON 
Rach  xx
01 09 10