Monday, January 21, 2019

Anna's Craft Cupboard 13@rts - Blue Magnolia 'Isn't she lovely' layout

Hello Everyone & thanks for stopping by...
Today I share more of my DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard my 4th & final layout for January as part of  using the gorgeous   13@rts - Blue Magnolia

'Isn't She Lovely' this layout featuring my girl....

'Isn't She lovely'

I wanted these B&W photos to make an inpact and what better way than working with a dark background so I used the Postcards paper....  Next I Do my usual & add some stamping using the Studio Light - 'Grunge' Stamp set & gesso, then once dried adding some colour using the Distress Oxide - Dusty Concord & Peacock feathers...  Then added a paper layer using the & inking the edges with the oxide inks...
Next some chipboard pieces, the title 'Isn't She Lovely & frame - coating these pieces with the Prima - Icing Paste 'Old Sliver' using a panit brush to apply , then adding my photos over the frame....




Next a bit of fussy cutting feathers, flower & the SUPER CUTE chicks  from the Blue Magnoila - A4 Elements sheet & Flowerly Day paper... attaching them with foam tape....




Finishing the layout with them clear 13@rts - On The Wall  - A5  Tiny text, & splattering of white/gesso mix....


And that's my final layout with the beautiful 13@rts Blue Magnolia Collection... I really hope you have liked what I have created have felt in some way inspired….

01 09 10