Thursday, January 10, 2019

2 Crafty Chipbaord 'Treasure forever' layout by Rachael Funnell

Hello there!
I'm back to share another layout, this time created as part of my January DT work for2 Crafty Chipboard.... 

'Treasure Forever'


 This layout featuring my hubby, our 2 awesome kids & the kids grandfather (hubby's father)

2 Crafty Chipboard used:
(Forever) - Fine word set 1  
Clock face discs
Kasey's flourish corners
Large key set
(Treasure) ATC- Word set 1 


The Kasey's flourish corners, I've used have been coated with a gesso... 



Also! gave a coat of gesso to the Fine word - Forever & ATC -Treasure Word , finishing the Treasure word with a Teal ink (Distress Oxide - Peacock feathers)


The Large key set I went with something a little different for me and applied a coat of wax..... 
The Rose Gold beewax paste was really easy to apply I used my finger.... 
 I just love the result, definitely be adding wax to more chipboard pieces in the furture! 


The 2 Clock face discs used have been inked with black & then cutting the larger disc's cut in half....



I'm really happy with end result of my layout and love the vintage feel to this page!
Hopefully you are inspired too...

01 09 10