Wednesday, October 5, 2011

WHO's Up for a Challenge!!

Hi There!
So much for my 2 posts Yesterday?????
Not feeling 100%..... ( and STILL NOT) So that went out the Window!!!   LOL!!!


So anyways!!! Who's UP for a Challenge......
The Talented Anita Tillman has Set this Months Challenge
over @ STUFF 2 SCRAP!!   & it's a Doozie........


It's a 4,3,2,1 challenge!....

4 different pattern papers
3 flowers
2 tags
1 Stuff2Scrap chippy (another brand is ok too but how could you NOT scrap with the Stuff2Scrap chippies?!!) 

This is just a minimum requirement... you can add more of each item and you can also add more elements - paint, mist stickers etc... it just has to have at least what is on the list.
You can create a card, layout or off the page project if you like!



As 1 of the CT I played along!!!!!!!!!
Going with the Close UPS first....
My 3 flowers Prima & Wicked Princesses - Vintage Bloom

My 1 Chippie & it's a STUFF 2 SCRAP - word Daughter!!!
Which I have added a little Glitter to it....
Oh! More of my pins!!!
If I get a few people liking these I may just have a
little giveaway..... Hows that sound?
I enjoy Scrapping SOOOO much & I want other's
 to ENJOY it as well.....
so if you mention that you like me PINS..
I may just  send you a few!!
2 tags popping out 1 has Journaling on it!!!!
4 different Patterned Paper!!!
All Echo Park - Be mine papers.....
So pop on OVER.....
To STUFF 2 SCRAP Click the large Stuff 2 Scrap to go directly over!
Check out the Other CT Creations
 Please JOIN Us on this months Challenge........
OH!! & 1 more thing I've received all the CT Votes from September Challenge & I should be announcing the Winner 
Tomorrow over @ STUFF 2 SCRAP 
THANKS FOR STOPPIN BY!!!
YOUR Comments are just the best... 



01 09 10