Monday, October 10, 2011

Bird NEW WORD..........

HELLO!!!
How has your DAY been?
YAY!  Well mine had started off well...  KIDS went back to School!(love them dearly.
Then got onto the Blogging WORLD & had read Nadia's post
(I know most of you know of NADIA & her Talent)  
I SO wanted to get my KIDS from School there & then....
And  JUST CUDDLE them So tight & Never let them Go.......
My LOVE Go's to Nadia & her FAMILY @ this time!!!!
I would Fly to you in a HEART beat GIRL if I knew it would help in anyway.......
I think for ME that this blogging world has made me a little softer which not a bad thing @ all!!!
If you know ME & mean KNOW ME.... I not a real emotional Person!!
BUT!This is my blog where I can share & say WHAT I'm feeling!!!
& this is what I'M feeling RIGHT NOW!! 


I did start this Post to share this Fortnights Bird Is The Word - 
Word..........
TOGETHER!!!! Yep TOGETHER is this NEW Word..........


WE have the  NEW Team !!! WHICH you really should POP on Over & have a Looksee @ the AMAZING ARRAY of Creations..... (EYE BOGGLING AMAZING)  (Click HERE)


Working with TIDBITS IN TIME (August)moments in time KIT!!
& while I'm on the Subject of TIDBITS IN TIME KITS.......
You really SHOULD POP on over & CHECK OUT October's KIT.......... FULL to the BRIM of GLITZ DESIGN - Vintage Blue......(YUMBO)!!!
(GEE! I getting sidetracked a LOT tonight)


FINALLY! 
MY Layout for BIRD's New word... TOGETHER!
This photo was taken this YEAR on Fathers Day, On our little 4 Wheel Drive Adventure......... 




HOPE!  to see you play along with BIRD's WORD.......
ALWAYS a PLEASURE to have you stop by my 
BLOG!!!
& Your COMMENTS really are appreciated & ENJOYED!!!
       SO MWAH! to you all...........
xx
01 09 10