Saturday, October 22, 2011

My Minds Eye - Blog Challenge #28

I haven't been able to play along with MME - Challenge's for the last couple of months......... Just not enough time!
This months Challenge is the Sketch by Anna Stubbington & also use " FALL" as your theme...... 


MME_LayoutSketch_2011_10


& I had the BEST photo's for this Challenge!!!
Back in the July School holidays My Mother, Me & the 2 Kiddlets
Spent the day over @ Country town Orange...
A little Shopping first Up then the rest of the day consist of hanging @ the Adventure playground & Botanical Gardens.........
Got many photos on the Day & these where some of my FAVES!!!


Working with My Minds Eye:
lost & found 2 - Breeze "Fun day" borderline paper,
also using both sides of Stella & Rose - Hatte "Happy" Bouquet & Hatte "Buddies" Argyle Papers,
Also Fine & Dandy - Tickled Pink Banner Alpha Stickers..

A couple of close UPS!! 


OK!
I better go...
We have a New addition to our family & the
                        2 kids want to take him for a Walk!!!
                               Meet "SALT" the Kelpie
                         He is 1 of Hubby friends Puppies.....
                   We finally gave into the kids Nagging!!! 
                                   Please can we keep 1 !!!! Please can we keep 1 !!!!!! Please can we keep 1 !!!!! 
Thanks for Stopping By 
HAVE a Awesome Weekend!!!!
01 09 10