Saturday, April 5, 2014

Stencils and Masks

Another GREAT challenge over on the Off the rails scrapbooking  blog..
This fortnight is Stencils & Masks.... 
& today I'm sharing my designing team layout!
along with stamping in my background, I have used a few different masks/stencils...
tiny circles with some modeling paste, the Herringbone with black ink & with red ink I have used a flourish mask by prima, just can't remember what this 1 was called!!



also! this challenge is sponsored by
 need more inspiration then stop on by the blog HERE If time permits be sure to play along... 
THANK you for stopping by.. I do really appreciate it even though 
\ I have been a bit  big of a slacker in returning the favor! hopefully will be stopping by real soon!
Rach x

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, looooooove this Rachael, guess its because I'm really liking playing around with stencils and masks at the moment an your work is so inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! LOVING the colors and all the circles!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing. NOT surprising! LOOOVE those ephemera tickets, tags etc that you've layered up....& the colours.....YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only a great background full of texture and interest, but I also love your placement and mix of all the tags and ephemera. Fabulous, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your stenciling and use of masks it has given the background depth and a wonderful layering effect. The layout is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10