Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Kaisercraft - Happy Snaps collection

 Kaisercraft once again have released 3 FABULOUS collections... 
Today I am sharing my DT projects working with the EVER SO GORGEOUS 
I REALLY Loved working with this range SO! I wanted to create a boy & a girl layout with this range 
first up is this layout of my son... MAN I LOVE this Kid!!
“Good memory” layout


Kaisercraft materials: Happy snaps papers – Instant PI484, Picture perfect PI481, paper pad PP936, Sticker sheets SS228 & SS227, Collectables CT790, Texture stamps – Sketchy CS122, Alphabet CS887, Diamond CS152, Wooden flourishes – bees – FL474. Other: Watercolor, black mist spray, black ink, black craft wire.


Then I have this layout of my ADOREABLE daughter... 
“Happy snap” layout


Kaisercraft materials: Happy snaps papers – Smile PI487, Slideshow PS342,  paper pad PP936, Sticker sheets SS228 & SS227, Collectables CT790, texture stamps – Grid CS755, Tiny dots CS151, Stains CS162, Film strips CS154.  Other: watercolour & black ink.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful work!!! Love both of these too. Great photos, fabulous backgrounds and wonderful details!!! Stunning as always!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. These 2 layouts are fabulous! I love all the back ground details and stamping and what great photos too.. you certainly use the kaiser ranges so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow two amazing layouts, I love what you did with this range, it gives great ideas for both boys and girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just amazing!! WOW WOW WOW!! These are gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both amazing creations....I adore the way you've done the banner on your boy's LO...& those delish pops of colours on your girl's page....both are really, really stunning. I keep using that term with your work - but it's true:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. both are simply gorgeous! I love this range too!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10