Friday, March 28, 2014

Featured YouTuber - for Scrap around the world

Good afternoon ladies!
I stopping by today to share some VERY EXCITING news... Not only a I am 1 of the newest designers for Scrap around the world...
I am the Featured YouTuber for this month!  Wooohoooo!  
SO! if you are interested in how I created this layout.....
Then stop on by Scrap around the world blog HERE
I have been so VERY keen & a little nervous as this is my first video tutorial....
BUT! now that's it gone live, there's no going back.. lol  :) I have to admit that I have now got the video bug.....  hehehe & don't think it will be my last... 
hope you have a FANTASTIC weekend!
  x

8 comments:

  1. Wow this lo is beautiful!.. Congrats Rachael... We'll deserved!! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ta page est superbe, j'ai eu beaucoup de plaisir à voir la vidéo. Merci beaucoup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good on you!!!! Sounds fabulous fun...off to see how this stunning piece of work was created!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow congrats....I will definitely go and have a look when I am at hope! Sadly work interferes with my pleasure!!! But also awesome that you are now part of the DT at Scrap Around the World! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! Love your design and colors. And well done on your video too. Will pop back and watch it..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Rachel, that was a fantastic video. I adore your work and it was so great watching your layout come together. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huge CONGRATS!!! I loveeeeeeeee this LO!! Just GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just watched your video, loved watching you create your beautiful layout.. well done on your first video you did a really wonderful job!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10