Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Aprils guest designer for......Once Upon A Sketch

After my layout was selected as the winning layout for February's Challenge over @  Once Upon A sketch wooohooo! I was then invited to be a guest designer for the Aprils Challenge
SO!
Today I'm sharing my guest designer layout for Aprils Challenge....

The challenge is......"An event that changed my life..." 
I thinking that becoming a mother, weather it is for the 1st or th 12th time is going to be life changing!
BUT! for me when my first born decided to come 9 weeks early changed me & my thoughts in life....  BIG TIME!
I also! have more journaling on the back of this layout...
Each month! OUAS has some FANTASTIC prizes up for grabs..
not only did I get an invite back as a guest designer! I was lucky enough to get a AWESOME Prize pack from the ever so lovely Kerry  from Which Craft   http://www.zibbet.com/WhichCraft (sponsor for February challenge) I have used the GORGEOUS heart chipboard, which a sprayed with Lindys Stamp Gang - Starburst Mist - Black Orchid Silver The scrapbook store has this & other Linndy stamp gang products in store HERE



for more inspiration on Aprils Challenge... be sure to stop by the Once Upon A Sketch blog HERE 
x

8 comments:

  1. This is so lovely. My youngest was born 7 1/2 weeks early.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo gorgeous! I love love love the colors and the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful layout and story...lovely texture and stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on your win, very deserved.. this layout is another stunner, love your back ground and what a precious photo and moment for you.. absolutely life changing having kids that is for sure.. but when they are early..that makes you hit the ground running!! wonderful layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOrgeous colours, & that texture in the bg with the stamping & the washi.....YUUUM...I was wondering if those hearts were a die cut...they look really, really great! I am so glad you won over at OUAS:):) That way we get to see more of your lovely work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Rachel... Love the colours and such a gorgeous background... I love those hearts and such a sweet photo too :D So glad you won at OUAS too :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. just amazing Rachael - you are so creative. The hearts looks awesome ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously... how do you do it all the time? This is magnificent! Such layers and textures with loads of detail to look at... wow!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10