Sunday, April 13, 2014

Kaisercraft - Saturday Sketch #2

Well hello yet again..  
Once upon a time it use to be a busy start of each month, sharing my projects..
But! now it seems more of a mid monthly thing!
Today I am sharing my DT take on the Kasiercraft - Saturday Sketch #2
 with $50.00 worth of Kasiercraft goodness up for grabs, if you have any spare time you really should play along, if not this 1 then there are 3 other sketches each month that you could choose from! for more info stop by the blog HERE
the saturday sketch #2
Screen shot 2014-03-24 at 12.28.50 PM
I've used the Kaleidoscope range...
 Kasier make the best stamps... & once again I have lots of stamping on my background using Tiny dots, script & Diamond texture stamps & are available HERE
 I did fussy cut out the bigger bicycle from the Kaleidoscope paper & the other smaller 1's from the Collectable pack... 

Kaisercraft Materials Used Kaleidoscope papers – Expression PS339, Layers PI463, paper pad PP934, Sticker sheet SS224, Collectables CT788, Motivation rubons – RB906, Texture stamps – tiny dots CS151, Diamonds CS152, Script CS752.   other: black ink, gesso,foam tape.

Hope your not sick of me yet! I have more projects to share in the coming days..
THANKS to those of you that stop by..
x  

12 comments:

  1. Firstly, I'm never sick of looking at your fabulous work and secondly, I love how you've sort of grunged up the floral paper. I've never thought to do that and I really love stamping too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! I love love love the colors and the bicycles!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore your page Rachael, especially love your stamped background over the floral paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will never get sick of looking at your gorgeous creations Rachael....I really love this one... Beautiful photo, love the colours, love your background details and the bikes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always love coming by here and seeing what you have been doing! Love this, the background is fantastic! Love it!,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful take on the sketch. i love your cool page with its awesome bg work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page....looking at the papers I would have thought a really busy page, but you have worked it so perfectly! Love your stamping and the black and white photo is stunning! Gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning design and gorgeous photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, what a gorgeous pic of you and your hubby Rachael! Stunning layout! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10