Sunday, May 6, 2012

Scrap For Help May GDT......

YES!
I was asked to be a Guest Designer for SCRAP FOR HELP for there May Challenge..... woohoo!
This month Challenge should you choose to play along is.................
OLD ENVELOPES


I've gone & used these Maya Road - Kraft Envelopes....
& they would be a Couple of Years Old Now!!! they have been sitting there in my stash waiting!!!
These photos I got when catching up with family @ Easter time....
These 2 boys are Cousins! BUT! also REALLY good friends.... I think this is Wonderful.....

 & for a couple of Close UPS!!


You seriously need to pop on Over & Check it O.U.T. What the ladies that are on this Designer Team have created.... Here 
& Again I would like to THANK the Ever So Lovely Cynthia Llorens for asking me....  MWAH!

12 comments:

  1. Love the photo is b & w and the envelope in the background is very nice. Like the corners, alpha and pp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being their GDT! That is AWESOME!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the colors, the photos and love love love how you used the envelopes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrat's too....this is gorgeous...the background is AMAZING & I looooove your title with that cute-sy bird:):) Hope to get to do this one...love the envelope idea:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the GDT! Great boy page! Luv ur funky style!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning photos and I love all your bibs and bobs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the GDT stint!!! Love your layout... as always...amazingly stunning.... Hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooooo in love with your pop of color against the black and white, just fabulous Rach! Big congrats on your GDT possie xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yaaaaay! Congrats girl! I am not a bit surprised! You are amazing! ♥
    LOVE this layout. Your use of envelopes is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the GDT spot! Well deserved! Fab LO love the crumpled background :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous Rach! Congrats on the GDT spot!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ummmm, maybe this one is my new fave?? Fabulous fabulous. I love how you used the envelope and you always add the greatest touches. Honestly, this is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... ๐Ÿ’• THANK YOU for stopping by ๐Ÿ’•

01 09 10