Monday, May 28, 2012

Fancy Pants - Childish Things

HELLO & HAPPY Monday you all.....
Part of my May DT pack from Anna's Craft Cupboard had the YUMMY & Bright 
Fancy Pants - Childish Things.... I completed 4 Layouts with this range!!
Today I'll share with you the first 2, Then the other 2 soon.......
First Up! Is this Layout of Chloee... 
So LOVE this photo of my girl! When she is in the mood! she really loves the camera!
 & close of Close Ups.....

Products:
Prima Flower Laraine- Candy Apple #557683,
Prima – Treasure #546878,
CW 12x12 template - Cherry Blossoms


Next up is of Chloee & her Cousin Natasha......

The Butterflies are from the MME- Follow Your Heart "Be Happy" Stamps....
I think I went a little overboard with the butterflies.....  hehehehe

Products:
Doily, Yellow Twine,
Prima Flower Kennedy – Antique flowers #558390,
Prima – Resistant Canvas #551612,

THANKS for Stoppin by & I'll be back soon to share more....

12 comments:

  1. Cute papers match the cute kids:):) Adore the butterflies [everywhere!] ---& that banner in the 2nd one...cute too:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Monday seems to get better... looking at your stunning layouts... just put a huge smile on ME.... I so love the colors.... anything Bright ... I'm on it!!!..... Both layouts are Beautiful !!! I love them.... Very inspiring indeed!.... Hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous, bright, happy layouts!! Sure brings a smile to the face :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI.. wow.. I reckon you are queen of the brights! you use color magnificently... some papers freak me out, but you dive in and use them and your page is an explosion of beautiful colors and wonderful photos!! I love these two, the banner in the second one is so cute!! gorgeousness 100%!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The layouts are just precious as is your little princess! Especially I liked the second page, your magnificent design! delicious LO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh...these are absolutely delightful! You combine colours and patterns so effortlessly. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! The bright colors are so eye catching!!! I LOOOVE your happy style! It gives me a smile every time I visit!!!
    Hugsss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layouts & gorgeous pics Rach. You have such beautiful kids. Always enjoy visiting here to check out your latest & get a little inspiration . Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this range is right up your alley!! The bright colors are made for you! Fab work, girl- lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these bright layouts!! Both the colors and the designs are gorgeous!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful my friend. You have worked this line to perfection. Full of vibrancy - love them both!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10