Monday, May 7, 2012

Let's Capture These Sketch #131

Hello ladies!
Hope you all had a Wonderful Weekend....
Let's Capture These Sketches has Sketch #131 up!!
Be sure to POP on over & get a bit of INSPRO from the other Layouts Created by the layout Designers...

Created by JJ Sobey 

I REALLY loved this Sketch & as you can see I didn't flip, rotate & move a thing....    LOL!
 I will have to admit I was VERY inspired by the DT ladies from C'est Magnifique & what they Created with the April Kit which was filled with the YUMMY  Scrap Cake - My Private Happiness range & Just had to get me some of this Range!!!!! 

With this photo, I used the Polaroid setting  in Picasa 3 photo editing program....  then changed the color of the background  for each print out....
ONTO! a Few Close Ups!!




Products:
The ScrapCake My Private Happiness-Do What You Love paper,
 The ScrapCake My Private Happiness-Happiness Is In The Air paper,
 The ScrapCake My Private Happiness-The Most Beautiful Moment paper,
 Prima – Vivian Anastasia flowers,
 MFT- Die-namics Leafy Flourish & Fancy flourish,
Cheery Lynn Designs - Doily Dies - Exotic Butterfly,
Acetate – Butterflies are made by the EVER so talented Anita Tilman,
6x6 CW brick template,
Prima – Alphas,
Prima brick & Iron gate stamps,
Prima – Resin Mushroom,
Prima – Vintage trinklet,
MME – Butterfly & word Stamps,
Rosette – from A Lil Something,
MS- Punch,


THANKS for stoppin by & those comments you may leave behind are always Appreciated!!
Wishing you all a FANTASTIC Week!

19 comments:

  1. WOW- love the colors and the stamping!! Exceptional work as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have a new FAV of yours!! Sheesh what a show stopper Rach. You know I am sucker for fussy cutting and this is just out of this world beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Your blog is back!! And back with a BANG!! What an amazing layout Rach! Just love every inch of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning layout Rach... Love those butterflies... and the layering is wonderful...hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool Rach - the photo's look great - I've just printed some myself using Picasa!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so Fabulous Rachael!! your background work is fantastic!
    love these butterflies ...Beautiful work!!! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is GORGEOUS!!!! I loveeeeeeeee the flowers and love love love the colors!! WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning page, Rach!!! Wow - love this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely ADORE your LO Rach.. love all the yummy colour and gorgeous border of flowers and butterflies.. stunning work!! Congrats on your guest DT spot at Scrap for Help, another fabulous page!! hugs :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. rachel the colours are fabulous...did not expect anything less hahahaha
    love the flowers so artsy!!!!!!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow love what you did with the sketch and the photos are fab! Tx

    ReplyDelete
  13. BRILLIANT! Love everthing...great sketch to work with, too, really good:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rach this is fabulous. I love the different colours behind each photo and wow, what a rainbow of colours on this page. This is my new fave for sure. Just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How beautiful this layout is.. you have used the sketch so well and yet it has your brilliant touch of color and embellies on it... fabulous.. love this..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another STUNNER Rach. Love your pics, such a creative theme for a layout. Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this, I think I already told you on FB! It is so gorgeous and feminine. Oh,-and you scrapped yourself, which,by me at least,is considered quite an accomplishment! LOve the embellies down the side. Great looking sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Rachael,I love this page, so many gorgeous details!! FAB!!!
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog too xx

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10