Saturday, May 26, 2012

May Glitz Design Blog Challenge

Hello! Hello!
Hope all is Well...
Just stopping  by to share with my layout created for May Glitz Design Challenge...
I had this photo of Chloee & her Nanna ( my mother) sitting on my deck... Which I thought was just perfect!
 I have worked with the March kit from Swirlydoo's French Quarter
which was filled with Glitz Design - French Kiss & Pretty In pink ranges..

I was tiding up the Scrapping room the other day & came across these BEAUTIES!!
Heidi Swapp - Ghost Alphas...
GEE! they have been in my stash for a while now.. Maybe like 4years!
So they now are sitting on my deck & Not in the bottom of a Draw....
 NOW! onto some close Ups..


I have to admit I am fast becoming addicted with Washi tape!! here I've used the Sawyer's Place Washi Tape Ophelia Insanity Script..
 which I purchased from Anna's Craft Cupboard 
click HERE for Direct link..


Products:
Glitz Design French Kiss - Hats & Script paper,
Glitz Design Pretty In Pink - Music paper,
Glitz Design French Kiss & Beautiful Dreamer- Whatnots,
Glitz Design- Vintage Love Cherub Stamp,
Glitz Design French Kiss - Giant Rhinestones,
Petaloo - Flowers,
Sawyer's Place Washi Tape - Ophelia Insanity Script,
Kaisercraft - Blae & Ivy stamp,
Heidi Swapp - Ghost Alphas,
  Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Dies Picot Edge Circle (S4345)
Doily, Gause,
Punches - Martha Stewart Arch lattice & Scroll Heart.

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous... I love the layering and the colors too... Enjoy the weekend... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooooooooo GORGEOUS!!! I love love love that photo, the title work and LOVING that burlap!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those papers and love how you have used layers and texture. Just gorgeous Rach and such a sweet sweet photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much gorgeousness to look at here...love all your layers & textures, Rach :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! this looks amazing.. so full of texture and layers and fibers... and a very special photo.. this goes into my fav list.. with all the others!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a dear photo, Rachael. The textures you've created are so amazing, and the colors you chose really complement your picture. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous layout Rachael. Such a sweet photo too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just yum, yum, yummmy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous layout Rachael! Thanks so much for taking part on the challenge... good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Love all the layers and the sweet photo!!! Thanks for joining in the fun with Glitz Design!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty!! Love the mix of French Kiss & Pretty In Pink! Thanks for playing along in the May Glitz Design blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So nice and the color combination of layering blends very well.Inkjet Paper

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10