Thursday, May 10, 2012

MAY GDT for Scrapmatts

YES! you read right...
I am HAPPY to say that I am a Guest Designer for the month of May over @ SCRAPMATTS!
 Woooohooooo! THANKS to  Sofie & the team over @ Scrapmatts  for having ME...
Be Sure to Stop on over to Check out the TALENTED line up...  & all the GORGEOUS array Chipboard over @ the Scrapmatt ning site
I will Share with you my First 2 layouts NOW! & will be sure to Share more Soon......
First up is!
This Layout of my girl Chloee..
.Working with the  Scrapmatts– Frames02 CB4007 
If your a regular follower of mine you would probably have notice I seem to have layers a bit going on, my layouts!!
BUT! when I seen this frame I knew I wanted to go with really making that frame to be the main feature & go with something a little more simple but! still have a WOW factor....  

I've Inked the Frame with pale pink then added Helmar - Crackle Medium!
Once dried! placed some Kasiercraft & Green Tara flowers on to the frame...
 Here! I have inked the edge of Butterfly! then with Dimensional Magic, added some dots....
Here I've added Strips with Dimensional Magic! 
Products:
Scrapmatts – Frames02  CB4007
Pink Paislee Spring Jubilee – Party paper both sides,
Pink Paislee Spring Jubilee – Chipboard Stickers,
12x12 CW Butterfly Template,
Basic Grey – Mini Alphas,
Heidi Swapp – Silhouette Word,
Green Tara &  Kasier blooms Flowers,
 Helmar Crackle medium.


Next!
the Scrapmatts- Bird Cage 01 & Birds  CB1016, Don't get me wrong! Some days these 2 can push my buttons.. BUT!These are the times I Cherish the MOST....
Hanging out with these 2.. & OH! & with hubby too!!!  hehehe
  GEE! my biggest smiles are when I with these people.... This truly is my HAPPY place...   
Slightly inking then adding some gesso to these SUPER Cute birds!!
 The Gorgeous bird cage!! again added inked slightly & added some gesso...

  SCRAPMATTS  has Challenges going every month set by the TALENTED DT ladies
This month they have a Blind/ Recipe Challenge happening 
BE SURE to stop by HERE & even play along for your Chance to Win SOME of Scrapmatts Gorgeous ARRAY of Chipboard!!!

& lastly Would you Believe I have not heard from any of the 3winners from my last Giveaway..HERE
SO! if I don't heard from these 3 WINNERS by the 14th may.. Sadly! will have to redraw

THANKS for stoppin by & your Comments are always appreciated.....

13 comments:

  1. Hey, Rachael, congrat's on the GD spot...I ADORE the 1st one - it is different for you, but it's wonderful & really showcases the frame & those li'l flowers look fantastic, really great:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow wow! I love scrap matts chippies too and you have used them superbly.. the frame looks stunning and i love how you have just added the flowers to the flowing effect of the flourishes.. gorgeous photos, and i love your layers and colors.. fabulous creating with the chippies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beeeeeautiful!!! I love how you've created a trellis/vine effect with all the little roses on the first and the darker, funkier look of the second- you've got real talent, Girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooo!!! CONGRATS!!!!! That is awesome! I loveeeeeeeeee your lo's!!!! They are absolutely GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the colors and all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!!!! I am in love with that awesome frame in the first one and how you dressed it up, looks amazing! You do amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the GDT spot, Rach...so well deserved!
    Both layouts are totally gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huge congrats on your DT spot Rach, love your layouts. The frame on the first one is just amazing and love the beautiful flowers and layers of the second. Have a brilliant weekend xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW....the layouts you created are fabulous, Rachael!!!I love all layouts, your work are always so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful work my friend. COngrats on the DT spot!! Absolutely lovely layouts. Have a great weekend! And I can't believe you don't own a trimmer! You will never look back when you get one Rach - you must get a Fiskars - live will be so much quicker and easier - you'll see!! I always need to go back and really scan your layouts in my mind - so much yummy detail! Just love how you have dressed up the chippie frame full of roses in the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh My Gosh Rach. What an honour to be GD for Scrapmatts. Awesome.
    And didn't you just showcase their chippy pieces beautifully? Your work really is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gorgeous Rachael, just love what you have created with Scapmatts chipboard...WOW, glad you enjoyed playing..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your guest DT spot at Scrapmatts. Stunning creations as usual.. ADORE how you've used the Scrapmatts chippies, especially the frame as this is one of my all time fav Scrapmatts chippie!! hugs :))

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10