Thursday, May 31, 2012

American Craft - Amy Tangerine Sketchbook

I Can't believe that it's the 31 of May...
like seriously! would it slow down a little!!
I still have 5 layouts to share! That is part of my DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard..
I will share 3 now & the other 2 in the next post...
Let me start off by saying that I was SUPER EXCITED when I received some of  the SCRUMPTIOUS
American Craft Amy Tangerine - Sketchbook Range in my DT pack!!
I LOVED working with this range!
SO! First up is this layout of Ethan......
*Warning* besides for the yummy AC range... Washi tape galore with this range...... Anna has a Great range of tapes!!!!

Lots of layers.... 
Products:
AC  Amy Tangerine Sketchbook Remarks Doodle Dimensional Stickers, 
Prima Say it in Crystals - #550578,

Next up!
Is this layout of Chloee with her Granny.....
Lots of fussy cutting! just the way I like it....    LOL!
bit more fussy Cutting....
Products:
AC  Amy Tangerine Sketchbook Remarks Doodle Dimensional Stickers,
Martha Stewart – Daisy Fan punch,


 lastly for today!!!
This layout of Chloee & Myself.....
sorry about the glare on photo!!
                                                                        lots of Washi tape in this 1...

 Yet again more fussy Cutting...
Products:
AC  Amy Tangerine Sketchbook Remarks Doodle Dimensional Stickers,
The Crafters Workshop - 12x12 Template - Cosmic Swirl,

I will be back soon to share the other 2...
BUT! for now have a FAB day & Thanks HEAPS for stoppin by....

11 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Rach! Loving the brights! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeeee them all!!! LOVING how you used the Amy Tan line... and loveeeeeee all the paint splatters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what an explosion of gorgeous colour Rach.. adore all of your beautiful LO's... yummalicious!!! Haven't been around much lately and am trying to catch up.. checked out some of your previous posts... what else can I say but WOW!! big hugs :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome colours Rach and with the touch of black and the splats. Fabbo. You use products so well. Things I would never dream of putting together you manage to make it look so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Color Rach!!!... Me too love that range from Amy T....

    Beautiful and inspiring layouts!!! hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those pages! Playing w a bit of the same paper today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI.. oh wow.. these look amazing.. I LOVE how you use color... it is a riot of colors, and gorgeous designs and fabulous photos.. love each of these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! What a fab range!!! LOVE how you have used the washi tape! Especially on the last layout! Really really cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW great fun pages Rachael! Love all the paint and bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous and bright and spunky all rolled into one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! These are absolutely fantastic!! LOVE.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10