Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Life.. - Webster Pages

Goodmorning! very wet wet wet here.
 I did do a couple of layouts lastnight, Using the Fab Webster Pages...
This first 1 is of me & my Friend / my next door neighbour, Celebrating her 50th..
She looking good for 50, hey!!!!


And my close ups!!!

I did make this flower!!!! Using webster Ribbon & Little whimsies flower...






Sorry for SOOO many close ups!

This next Lo is of Me again? & Chloee ( our girl).










IT must have been all about ME!!!  
 LOL!
Thanx for popping over & having a looksee..

Rachael XX

6 comments:

  1. Love how you cut out the page...and your little one is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layouts, love the glittery on the 1st, and all the fun colors on the 2nd, and all the blooms, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous!! ... love all the details and the colours..I am a fan of Websters also .. beautiful work .hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never say sorry for the close ups! thay are fantastic! I've been wanting to get into the Webster papers and the delish netting they have brought out, maybe Santa will be nice to me this year?...lol Totally love what you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love love these gorgeous layouts, I love the one of you and your neighbour, she looks amazing for 50....pls ask her what skincare she uses lol.....and I love how you made the ribbon flower and the little whimsy ones, stunning are those papers and that photo of you and your daughter are gorgeous. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. nothing wrong with layouts about you :) They are both so girly and gorgeous, love them!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10