Monday, November 8, 2010

Little Sister

I've had a few days with the Family, with  no Computer & No Scrappin... It was SOOO Gr8,
 But now i've got withdrawals...  LOL

So this Layout was Inspired by A2Z Scraplets  Monthly Sketches..

This is the Sketch

November Sketch Challenge

& This is my Take.....


If you know me I've aslo Got Some close ups!!!!


I love workin with Plain chipboard...
So i used Smooch Ink for little, then
Dimensional Magic on Sister..


Why not pop over & have a go...
Thanx for Stoppin by
XX

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO! Lovely colors and great elements, I love the paper too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great page... especially love the cute lil flowers at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO!!!! I love the colors and paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh YUMO! what a delish layout!! Totally understand where your coming from with the couple of days of no scrappen or computer, feels great but also like somethings missing?! lol got to have a balance...some where?..lol Congrats on winning Cosmic cricket challenge totally love your layout for that too! Also i've got a Beautiful blog award waiting for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sketch to work with and I love your take on it :)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10