Sunday, December 5, 2010

Inspiration Challenge #2

Doesn't time seem too fly @ the end of the year!!! Anywho, I did manage to have a go @ the Inspiration Challenge for Get Picky,  the other day.

What a Fantasic Quote from Audrey Hepburn!!



So after readin the Quote, I took the pink & "Pretty girls are happy GIRLS"! Also Added some black, After noticin the Candle holder. (love that candle holder........)






This LO is of me & Chloee, We just love when we are goin some where, We always have so
much FUN!! gettin ready....



Thanx for Stoppin by

Rachael XX

7 comments:

  1. This is just stunning Rachael, I love it, the photo is awesome of you and your daughter, I just love the gorgeous pattern on the letters too. great job. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a lovely page, such lovely and sweet colors and yummilicious details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw this is beautiful! love the photos of you girls! All the details are just amazing, love those dresses :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow love this Rachael. You have done such a great job! I love how the photos match the rest of the layout so well. Everything looks so good on here. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is so girly! i love the dress forms!! well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. doooo pretty Rachel. I love your gorgeous girly layout and those dresses are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a stunning page, I love the black and white and those pretty dress forms!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10