Thursday, November 25, 2010

Challenges X2

I'm a First Timer @ both these Challenges!!!

1st 1 is for the Challenge over @ Scrap the boys....
Been Wanting to do these challenges over there for a while, But always seem to run out of time...
Finally was able to.. yah yah.
Challenge #2 is Alter your Chipboard..





I Altered the Chipboard Arrow, by Covering it with Paper...

This lil man I've painted it with Smooch ink..




The next LO is for Stuck- November 15th Sketch...




And my take!!!




I did follow the Sketch Pretty much! But no butterflys here,

I've added a lil Banner instead..
Thanx for stoppin by
Any comments left behind.
Thank you

Rachael XX

4 comments:

  1. hey Rachael! Thanks for dropping by my blog and your lovely comments. Have a look at your blog also and have picked up so many little detailed techniques that you do! Way to go! These 2 layouts also look so cool! keep uo the good work. take care, nadia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and fun layout, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really beautiful!! I loved that sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along at STB... I hope you will again this month.. LOVE your work and look forward to seeing more of it.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10