Tuesday, November 23, 2010

YUMMY!! Cosmo Cricket- Circa 1934

Creating a Layout for a Challenge over @ Cosmo Cricket Not long Ago. 
I was a VERY LUCKY Winner!!!!!

&  the Prize was  FAB new Cosmo Cricket- Circa 1934 KIT ...
OMG!!! LOVE IT!  LOVE IT!
Well it Came yesterday...



So as we do, When we get new goodies....
I had to Play with it!
& this is what i came up with so Far...
2 Layouts, Just Cause.
The 1st one is of jas & ethan Last year.




Next 1 is of Me & Chloee, Yes Last year to..







SO So happy with this Range!! Got so much left.
Thanx for stoppin by
& I LOVE Comments
Rachael XX





4 comments:

  1. Love what you've done here Rachael. The stitching in the first one looks great and the photos of you and your DD are beautiful. Lovely layouts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Rachael this is stunning, firstly congratulations on winning the challenge over at Cosmo Cricut, that is awesome, I just love these papers, and wow you rocked them, I just love how you fussy cut the circular letters and then stitched them, gorgeous. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layouts! Congrats on your win! How exciting!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!! Just found your blog!! Really awesome layouts...love the black and the red.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10