Thursday, September 26, 2019

Anna's Craft Cupboard 49 & Market Seaside 'Sanctuary 2019' layout

Hello there everyone!
Today sharing my first project for Anna's Craft Cupboard 
this month working with the 
and YES! 
it is a beachy themed collection, 
but you could most certainly create 
any beautiful project &
 laser cut outs in this pack are just fabulous....



1 of the things I enjoy about 
49& Market products 
is even the packaging 
has some sort of design on it so,
 you can also use in any project... 
 AND that's exactly what I did with
 my first project, 
a layout featuring myself  'Sanctuary 2019'


I started with using the backing 
of the Seaside packaging sheet,
 the blue & white paper,
 tore a strip from the top &
 the bottom & then attached this 
to white cardstock... 
Next: added some stamping using Kaisercraft Dictionary,
 numbers from the Studio Light Grunge stamp set
 and the from Colour Blast - 'Follow your dreams' 
kind heart stamp set...


Next: I added some paper layers using the 'Sand dunes paper'
 then attached my photo using cardboard for dimension...
 then added some chessecloth, 
TIP: Chesse cloth is a cheap &
 great product to add to any project ....
 Next adding some of the beautiful laser cut out pieces 
including the white frame 
that is sitting on my photo... 
49 & Market flowers and a few leaves, 
using foam tape to attach them all... 
 another little TIP: The leaves 
I created by first stamping onto white card,
 fussy cutting them out, 
then adding a little colour to the 
leaves with tim Holtz distress crayons...
 Finishing off with some of 
my favourite chipboard, 2 Crafty Chipboard Sanctuary,
 2019 and Fishing net bits....







The 49 & Market - Seaside 12x12 Mini pack is such a beautiful Collection and you can view & purchase it ----> HERE
49 & Market flowers ---> HERE
Studio light Grunge stamp set ----> HERE
Chessecloth ----> HERE

I have more to share & will do real soon,
 till then HAPPY crafting! 
01 09 10