Sunday, September 29, 2019

Anna's Craft Cupboard - 49 & Market Ethereal layered Embellishment layout including video tutorial

Hello there everyone!
Rach back with you today, 
sharing my second project for
working with the ever so gorgeous
49 & Market - Seaside 12x12 Mini pack + 
 49 & Market Ethereal layered embellishment set

           

I actually have to admit I mostly
 used the 49 & Market Ethereal layered embellishment set,
again because of the packing having 
a lovely design that you can 
incorporate into your project....  
You may also notice that this 
layout has no title!!
 I am a huge fan of having 
titles to my layouts, 
I wanting to challenge myself 
to see if i could pull it off by
 creating a layout without one??
 AND I am really happy with the end result!!





The best part is that I have created a step by step video tutorial for you all to watch how this came together.... 
please click this link https://vimeo.com/362906929

  & I hopefully you are inspired in some way!!!!


I do have one more layout to share
 & will be back to do so soon!
Rach xx
01 09 10