Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Anna's Craft Cupboard - Pink Paislee Indigo & Ivy 'Love thie moment' layout

Hello everyone!
Back with you sharing another layout
 that I have created part of my August DT work
This layout featuring a photo of hubby & myself taken last yr!

'Love this Moment'


How I created this layout:
I Started with adding a little stamping using 
Kaisercraft - Moroccan & Hide & seek stamps,
 then a little colour using Tim Holtz - Oxides inks...
   Next paper layers where I have cut & torn
 a piece of the pretty pink & gold 
then added a couple of pieces
& sitting on top is my photo...  
Next adding some word phrases from 
Indigo & Ivy  - 6x12 Accent sticker sheet & 
Ephemera Chipboard & Acetate Phrases....
then incorporated few of the gorgeous 
green tones feathers fussy cut 
 white leaves created from white cardstock &
  Kaisercraft leave decorative die,
 pink & blue flowers & stems from 
 My final touches adding a few of the 
super cute hearts & 
the tiny size pink sequins from 
 I have to admit it was tedious job 
adding these tiny sequins 
but the looking at the end result, 
WELL WORTH IT!!!!!!!!









Thanks a lot for popping by! 
I hope you liked my layout!!! 
Be sure to stop by again as 
I have 1 more layout to share & 
will do real soon! 
until then
Rach x

The Pink Paislee Indigo & Ivy Collection avaiable ------> HERE
01 09 10