Friday, August 16, 2019

Anna's Craft Cupboard - Pink Paislee Indigo & Ivy 'be authentic Beautiful layout

Hello There!
And happy friday to you ALL...

Today sharing my newest creation for Anna's Craft Cupboard 
that I have created with the gorgeous 
Pink Paislee - Indigo & Ivy Collection....
  
'be authentic beautiful'



When I first was looking at all the gorgeous papers 
with this collection, 
the first papers I was drawn to was the Indigo & Ivy paper #10
and knew I had to fussy cut a few
 of the green teal tones feathers and create a layout...


I started with the Indigo & Ivy #12 paper, 
adding some stenciling & stamping... 
Next added the cream frame from Indigo & Ivy - ephemera pack 
and then my B&W photo..... 
Next layered a few more pieces of the ephemera pack....
 Then onto adding quite a few of those gorgeous feathers
 that I had fussy cut from the Indigo & Ivy paper #10 ..... 

Next I incorpated some flowers using the 
Then added a couple of gold Acetate word sentiments
a few of the small green tones hearts
and a couple of the gold hearts & the word beautiful fromIndigo & Ivy - ephemera pack 

finishing off my page with splatters of green & black!






I hope you like this first layout using the 
Pink Paislee Indigo & Ivy Collection,
as much as I do! 
 I have more to share & will soon!!
 Till then HAPPY crafting!!

To view all & purchase any of the Pink Paislee Indigo & Ivy collection click HERE

Rach x
01 09 10