Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Anna's Craft Cupboard - Penelope Dee - Meadow 'This Moment' layout

Hello there!
Today sharing my 4th & final project for this month or infact I should be saying, this year as part of  DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard
using the with the gorgeous Penelope Dee - Meadow Collection....
This layout featuring a photo of my husband & our daughter taken on christmas day 2017

'This Moment'

I started with the Blossom paper then I cut away about 1cm from all 4 sides of the pretty Fantastia & adhering this to the Blossom page.... Next adding a pop of colour - blue to my backgorund... then a little bit of stamping, once again the  Kaisercraft Scrap Studio..  Next I added a doily which I made using a left over piece from the Abloom paper and a Kaisercraft decorative die,  then creating a few paper layers using left over paper pieces...


Fussy cutting out a couple of elements from the Sunshine paper including the gorgeous envelope & attaching these pieces with foam tape...




Finishing this page off with a few 49 & Market Vintage Shade Orchid flowers & leaves & a couple of the blue flowers from Green Tara assorted flower pk, 2 Crafty Chipboard (this moment) Title & some Prima - Gold micro beads....







AND! That's it from me.... I hope you have enjoyed & was somewhat inspired what you have created with the gorgeous Penelope Dee - Meadow Collection

Products I've used and are available in store now :
Penelope Dee - Meadow Collection  HERE    49 & Market Vintage Shade flowers HERE  Green Tara flowers HERE   Kaisercraft Decorative dies HERE    Kaisercraft Scrap Studio - Clear stamp set HERE   Prima Micro beads HERE
01 09 10