Thursday, December 13, 2018

Anna's Craft Cupboard - Penelope Dee-Meadow - Tags

Hi There! 

I'm back sharing more of what I created as part of my December DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard using the Beautiful Penelope Dee - Meadow Collection...
This time I have created 2 tags... 

I believe that it's always GREAT to have a few tags ready on stand by and even more so at this time of the year...

'You're the best' - tag 1

For 'You're the best' tag.... I started with a 17cm rectangle cut from a olive green cardstock, rounding off the top edges... next adding a paper layer using the reverse side of the Penelope Dee - Meadow 'Sunshine' then Fussy cutting out the beautiful Watercan image also from the 'Sunshine' paper.... using the Kaisercraft Scrap Studio - Clear stamp set once again, the Script dots, the butterfly & film strip...


With the cute butterflies I wanted them to have more of an impact, so I stamped onto some white cardstock first then added some watercolor and fussy cutting them out.






Next using a scrap piece of paper from Penelope Dee - Meadow Collection & You're the best stamp from Ranger - Letter it Thank you stamp set....  Finishing off with a couple of Green Tara flowers & leaves & some pink splatters...



'Thank you' tag



To create this circle tag I started with a 14cm doily then cutting a 13cm circle from blackcardstock & then another circle this time 12cm from the 'Enchanted' paper adding some black ink before the stamped doily (which I created using the the half doily also from the Kaisercraft Scrap Studio - Clear stamp set  stamping onto white cardstock to cretae a full doily... And another layer of fussy cut out flower & the word wonderful then adding  a couple the watercolor butterflies.....


Repeating the process of using a scrap piece of paper from Penelope Dee - Meadow Collection &this time the Thank You stamp from Ranger - Letter it Thank you stamp set.  Finishing this tag off with some Mulberry Mica Flakes...



I do have 1 more layout to share, so please be sure to stop by again REAL SOON
Rach  x
Products I've used are available in store now :
Penelope Dee - Meadow Collection  HERE     Kaisercraft Scrap Studio - Clear stamp set HERE       Green Tara - Mimosa flowers  HERE   Ranger Letter It Stamps sets   HERE     Prima - Mica Flakes HERE 

Rach xxx
01 09 10