Wednesday, October 10, 2018

October design team work for Anna's Craft Cupboard -13 Arts - Aqua Floral 'Create' layout 1

Hello There! 
This week I will be sharing some projects I created with the AMAZING....
13 Arts - Aqua Flora Collection.. 
As part of my October DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard

Been a mixed media fan this collection was right up my alley... I have to say I absolutely adored working with this collection....
My first layout featuring yep~ Me......
'Create'

One of the many COOL things about this collection is the funky designs, making it real easy to create with...
I thought that the numbers & floral print on the 'Blue Dreams' paper were a great background/base as a starting point, next adding some stamping, a bit of colour and then some of the Aqua Flora transparent word stickers from the A5 sheet... Then adding some layers under my photo, using  Aqua Flora - A4 Elements & 6x6 paper pad & Kaisercraft die...

fussy cut some of the leaves  from the 'Colours of Summer' and teamed it up with some of the gorgeous Green Tara - Mimosas Bright Blue 





I also decided to make a couple of flowers using Aqua Flora 6x6 paper pad &  Kaisercraft - DIY Flora Peony Die
I have even created a tutorial making these beauties.. please stop Anna's Craft Cupboard blog ----> HERE click that play button and ENJOY!
Anna's also has this & a great range of these DIY flower dies ----> HERE
SO! what do you think so far?? Maybe you feel you may need to grab your yourself some of this Collection???
Anna's has 13Arts - Aqua Flora in store just click ----->  HERE
I will be back soon to share more till then.... HAPPY Crafting!
Rach x
01 09 10