Thursday, October 25, 2018

2 Crafty Chipboard - '#ADORE' layout

Hi there!
Today sharing a layout I recently created as part of my October DT work for 2 Crafty Chipboard using some their gorgeous Chipboard pieces... This layout featuring my gorgeous girl!!!

'#ADORE'


2 Crafty Chipboard used: 
Soft Feather 
4" Mandala No 3.
Indian feathers
ATC - hearts (from ATC Hearts & Stars pack)
Dream Catcher
#ADORE from Mini # word set 1

I started off with treating all chipboard pieces with a coat of gesso.....


Next: I cut the beautiful 4" Mandala No 3. in half and before placing a piece either side
 of my photo I randomly added some blue using a Tim holtz Distress Crayon! Doing the
 same with the Large Soft Feather and the 3 Indian feathers just adding a bit more colour
 to these....
Don't they look really PRETTY!!

Next: Adding a another coat of gesso to the few ATC - hearts before attaching them....


Also! adding another coat of gesso to the Dream Catcher once dried & with my finger 
rubbing some colour onto the catcher using Time Hotlz - Distress Oxide 'Seedless preserves'.


Next: Inking the chipboard piece #ADORE with Versa Colour - Violet ink & adhering
 onto my B& W photo... I was really HAPPY with how this looked sitting on the photo!!

Finishing off by adding an assortment of  flowers, a couple some fussy
 cut out ones as well as a couple of purple flowers just to bring it altogether nicely.
Thank you for stopping by & I hope you like & felt a little inspired...
01 09 10