Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Kaisercraft - Wonderland 'Joy to the world' layout + video tutorial by Rachael Funnell

Hi there!
I'm back with my second layout I created as part of my September DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard...
 Using the beautiful Christmas themed Kaisercraft - 'Wonderland'....  Now my page doesn't have a real Christmas feel to it, but I think that's ok! the photo was taken on Christmas day 2011 and the colours of my daughters dress went perfectly with these papers......



I am JUST adore this page & The best part is that I have created a video tutorial for you all to take a look at & see how I went about creating this page...

SO please stop Anna's blog --->  HERE click on that play button & ENJOY!!!!!
I still have more so make sure to come back soon!
Thank you for stopping by today 
Rach   xxx
01 09 10