Monday, September 3, 2018

Anna's Craft Cupboard Kaisercraft - Wonderland 'Love being together' layout by Rachael Funnell

This month for Anna's Craft Cupboard I got the  Kaisercraft - 'Wonderland' to play with...

Now this beautiful collection may not be your traditional Christmas red, green colour scheme... I personally enjoyed working with lovely greens, teal, dark blue, a hint of tan & white.... AND hopefully after seeing what I have created you are keen too....
For my first page featuring a black & white photo of us on Christmas day 2017!!!


'Love being together' 


With the stars at the top right & the cute tree images at the bottom left on the 'Frost' paper I thought were great background/base to have..... AND for a bit more of a interesting background, I then added a bit of colour, stamping & splatters....



One thing I really like about Kaisercraft papers, is that strip at the bottom of the pages that we cut off, which can have some cool designs and I have incorporated that strip from the 'Frost' paper into my page.....The 'Snow Crystals' have a great range of quotes... I went with 'The most wonderful time of the year' .... from the sticker sheet i have used the green & part of the blue heart strips, I cut away a few of the blue hearts, added some foam tape for a bit more dimension & placing them randomly...


The couple of circles layers, sitting underneath my photo, created using a couple papers from the 6 1/2 x 6 1/2 Wonderland paper pad, The arrows I have used are also from the paper pad..  Another great quote this one from the sticker sheet...


I am really happy with the end result! I do have more to share & will soon... So be sure to stop again real SOON!  The Kaisercraft - 'Wonderland' Collection is available now from Anna’s Craft Cupboard ---> HERE

01 09 10