Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Pt 2. Anna's Craft Cupboard - Kaisercraft Gypsy Rose

Hello there! back again…. Sharing my 2nd share for Anna's Craft Cupboard this month my Kaisercraft Gypsy Rose Layout 'Its the little things' using the Kaisercraft  – Gypsy Rose range…. This time around have gone with the greens, brown, cream colours!! Created this page, featuring hubby & my boy…  oh man! (pardon the punt hehehe) I just adore this photo!
‘It’s the little things’




Starting off with Thatching pp as my base piece, with that water colour look I thought it was perfect start & that way I didn’t need to do much more than add some stamping & splatters… Also! adding a few strips of Kaisercraft – film strip tape around parts of the edges…
Using papers from the 6 1/2″ paper pad to create some paper layers, the arrows are also from the paper pad….. oh yeah & I couldn’t resist adding some of those circles (again lol!)

Inspired by the dream catchers in this range, I have used the Kaisercraft Decorative die – Whimsical Circle frame & feathers from the Sticker sheet & collectables pkt to finish this page off nicely….

The Kaisercraft Gypsy Rose available in store —–> HERE    
I hope you are enjoying & feeling a little inspired by what I have created so far…. I will be back real soon with a couple of tags!  
Rach xx
01 09 10