Monday, July 2, 2018

Anna's Craft Cupboard - Kaisercraft Gypsy Rose

Hi there! Wow can you believe we are already into July time is sure flying by this year….. Today I share my first July layout for Anna's Craft Cupboard...... This month I am working with the EVER so Gorgeous Kaisercraft Gypsy Rose….  Oh the colour combo in this collection is right up my alley!!! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
‘I Choose happiness’
For the base piece I have used the Flourish speciality paper and by rubbing some Tim Holtz – Walnut stain (brown) ink & Distress – Tattered Rose Crayon then with a baby wipe, wipe away some of the colour to enhance the beautiful flourish pattern while still leaving some colour behind…. looks great doesn’t it!

It was the circles for the Braided pp that first grabbed my attention though, I knew I wanted to work with those circles… So I fussy cut out the quite a few circles to create layers of circles using foam/mount tape….


Also! have incorporated a couple of Prima , 49 & Markets – Garden seeds- Watermelon & Vintage shades potpourri Cerise flowers… The ‘I choose happiness’ from the collectables pk & the dream catcher from sticker sheet
That’s it for my Kaisercraft Gypsy Rose Layout I Choose Happiness. This gorgeous range is available in store now click  —-> HERE  
Be sure to stop by again real soon as I have plenty more to share & will do soon!
Rach   xx
01 09 10