Monday, July 14, 2014

The Scrapbook Store - October Afternoon Public Library

Hi there!
 As mention in a previous post in my DT pack this month from The scrapbook store I had received the October Afternoon - Public Library collection...
Well today I'm sharing another layout that I created!
Prima flowers, leaves & some Kaisercraft stamps from my stash.....

Bubbles Background at the moment this stamp is out of stock  
I tend to ink the edges on the stickers & papers with black ink just to give them that little more..... 
Products:
* October Afternoon  - Public Library Fiction pp (both sides)
* October Afternoon  - Public Library shape sticker sheet
* October Afternoon  - Public Library mini market alpha stickers
* October Afternoon  - Public Library tin pins
Crafters workshop - 6x6 mini sketch grid
IndigoBlu Rubber Stamps - A6 - Bubbles Background
* Teresa Collins - Enamel Dots - wonderful
* Kaisercraft - Dictionary & edges stamps
* Washi tape 

Thanks for popping by & hope you have a GREAT week! 
01 09 10