Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Mid reveal for July's Challenge over @ Scrap Around The World

Hi There & thanks for stopping by!
It's mid reveal time over @  Scrap Around The World
Today I share my DT mid reveal for
 Challenge 15 hosted by Tusia Lech from Poland!

For me I was inspired by that quote, the colors & that pink powder which I tried to recreate in my background.... 
NOW! I by all means don't not love my self, BUT! I am comfortable on who I am... 
The Distressed Butterfly Frame are laser cut from white chipboard which I had was part of a prize pack that I received earlier this year from WhichCraft..
Papers & stamps are mostly Kaisercraft....
  with a dash of Prima - stamps & flowers
also! have used a few Green Tara - flowers
Be sure to stop my Scrap Around The World blog ------> HERE  to get your dose of inspiration...  :)
01 09 10