Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My Mind Eye 3 - Ruby range

I'm back to share with you some more  DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard
I also got to play with the ever some lovely My Minds Eye-Ruby range....
I received 5 papers of the MME Ruby , the Ruby Enamel dots, the Ruby layered stickers & the Ruby Sticker sheet...
So first up is this layout of Chloee.... Took this photo just after getting her first ever face paint!!!

In my background I've used a couple of different 6x6 Crafter's workshop templates
which @ the moment Anna has 30% off all Crafters workshop templates...
also lightly stamped with a Prima script stamp which  the Prima stamps are @ 40% off 
 I was Inspired to create this bow after seeing a couple of layouts & cards with these sort of bows over on Pinterest....
extra layering by using the layered sticker sheet in my layer... no wasting!! hehehe

Next up is this layout of Chloee & her Cousin Courtney!!
I just LOVE it when Cousins get on sooo well....
 have uaed some of the MME -ruby Enamel dots...
 A few different Cheery Lynn Design Dies I've used here...
Nautical Wheeler Doily, Frecnh Pastry Doily & Small Exotic Butterfly!!


Next is another layout of Chloee....
 OH! how I love the Kasiercraft - Doily mask!! 1 of my FAVE mask ever!!
some more of those MME -Ruby Enamel dots  &  a Sizzix - scallop heart die in a few different sizes!!!


& lastly with this range is this layout of ME & my boy...
again a few different stamps i've used here - The Kasiercraft  - 


Which Anna has 40% off these Prima Zippers along with other Tile & Trinklets
be sure to stop by & check out the massive stocktake SALE happening till 13th January 
Loads of bargains going on!!
THANK YOU sooooo very much for poppin on over & checking out what I've been up to
& your comments are REALLY appreciated...
01 09 10