Saturday, January 12, 2013

Basic Grey - Serenade

Hello ladies!
 hope all is well
I Finding myself starting to get a little behind in sharing my creations..
Just with school holidays trying to keep kiddies busy & then everyday life!
anyways!
Wanted to share these 3 layouts that I created as part of December my DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard.. These were put up on Anna's blog the other day!!
my 3rd range I got to play with in December was the Basic Grey - Serenade
First up is this layout of Ethan...
also have 
 I have added this 7gypsies - handle, So like opening up a door to see & in the case read the  I have Journaling inside about he first black eye.. which he got when playing with friends at school.. 1 of his friends & himself collided & Ethan came out with this black eye!!
We always thought he would have got his first black eye from football! 
 also! have used  Anna's Craft Cupboard (ACC) WOW Chipboard  Exclusive- mini stars  Anna has these 25% off ATM..  there is some REALLY great bargains to be had It ends tomorrow night be sure to stop by...
I have added some embossing Sliver Pearl - Cosmic shimmer....  I am LOVIN this stuff ATM.. 

 Next up is this layout again of Ethan.. he is such a Happy go lucky boy!!
& he get the giggles so easily... It's sooo WONDERFUL to be around him , he puts a smile on my dial! ♥ 
This bit of cotton clump was fully Inspired by both Georgia Heald & Natalie Elphinstone.. Both these ladies have created layouts with clumps of Cotton/twine & really liked that idea & thought I'd added it too along with Green Tara - mini rosebuds which are Available from Anna's ... 
Here I've used the WOW - Mini Cog Pack & dabbed the cogs with TA - Glitter Glam Cookies & Cream..
another (ACC) WOW Chipboard  Exclusive - word Giggle....

& lastly for today...
is this layout of Chloee! my sassy girl..
added a couple of ACC) WOW Chipboard  Exclusive - Mini Dress forms..
I also got some BG Serenade - Chiffon Flowers & 1 fell apart I just used the petals along with  Green Tara - Mini Roses, Rosebuds & 7cm Petals...
A  Micro beads (ACC) WOW Chipboard  Exclusive  - word sassy.. I've added gesso then before the gesso dried sprinkled some Mirco beads!!!
 Till next time ladies! ENJOY your weekend...
01 09 10